Why Hire Zenzaga to speak at your event?
Are you interested in igniting the passion of your organization? Are you interested in an approach that combines the best of for-profit bottom line results and the passion of non-profits? Are you concerned about the ROI of hiring a professional speaker? If you answered yes, then a Zenzaga speaker may be right for your event.
Zenzaga speakers come from a background in both for-profit and non-profit. This ensures we focus on inspiring your attendees AND providing a clear ROI. If you just want your audience entertained we may not be right for you. If you are interested in using your event to help move your organization forward Zenzaga may be the perfect fit. Ask us about the ROI of any of our programs and hold us accountable.
Thinking of booking a Zenzaga speaker? Here’s the information you’ll need to help you make a decision.
- Keegan Johnson Video – Take a look at a few videos of Keegan Johnson in action
- About Zenzaga – Download Zenzaga’s history that can be used in any of your program materials
- Keegan Johnson Bio – Download Keegan’s public bio that can be used in any of your program materials
Once You Have Booked
Congratulations on booking a Zenzaga speaker. A Zenzaga event manager will be in contact with you, but if you’re a go getter and would like to get stated early, here is all the information you’ll need to make your event a success.
- Keegan Johnson Introduction – Download Keegan’s standard speaker introduction to get your audience ready to go
- Keegan Johnson Pictures – Download pictures of Keegan that can be used in any of your program materials
- AV Requirements – Zenzaga speakers prefer to use their own laptops for presentations to ensure there are no surprises. We will require you to provide a projector with a standard DVI port, the microphone, sound system and an audio in connection to your sound system so sound can be played from our laptop through your speakers.